Wednesday 2 March 2011

Dentist qualfycation an new science business

Hello good citizens!!

Am very pleaseed to update these blog and tell the people what am up to. life very busy for me the last months. like i have been saying to a lot of people a good dOctor and scientist has a very good knowlege about very many areas of the fields. am a very effective scientist an qualified docotor but the room for more knowlege is always possible to make bigger.

These is why that in december, three months ago i joined a very good dentist university in london. the queen elizabeths univeristy of dentists was very tough to qualify for but i did it with the help of god. god has blessed me and i startyed my studies as a dentist 3 months ago. now am pleased to bring news of my qualification as a dentist ahead of all schedules. last week i was graduated an qualifyed with very many merits from the teachers. they have said to me am a great dentist an nw ready to be a good dentist. am currently waiting for the university to send me my graduate cerificates which am going to get on my computers an print off and start a new dentist business in london here in england

very many people say to me. why should i buy your e books in cancer cures or medical products i sell. they say how do i know that you dr david bulawayo is a qualfyed doctor to offer these advice to me. to these people i say look am graduated definatly god has blessed me to cure your sickness. these is my answer to these mugu who ask the crazy guy questions abiut my gradutions but it makes me very sad i have to prove. to stop theese matters am showing you my recent gradution from the university of dentists. these is a very real picture that show am qualifyed to provide a lot of advice of health, cancers and now matters of the teeth


NOTE TO CUSTOMERS. THIS IS MY GRADUATE DAY AT UNIVERASITY OF DENTISTS. VERY REAL AN VERY MUCH GENUINE PICTURE TO SHOW AM A REAL MEDICAL GUY

my graduate day was very speciel. my wife attended as did my 113 years of age mother. she has flown to me from nigeria. she is well known to be the oldest woman in nigeria. these is down to a secret medicine i have been given to her since she was a 75. these medicine before now was not availble to buy. maybe soon it will as my nephew barrister charles wilson has informed me he wants to work with me on these ideas of my medicines and we will be floating our new business on the nigerian stock market. these is big an excitble news for me. i will post very much more information when the company will float on the lagos stock exchanges in two weeks time. charles ins handling the company floats. am here in london handling all western union aspects of the business.

may god bless you all with many children
dr david bulawayo

5 comments:

  1. Dr Patrick Riker3 March 2011 at 14:22

    sir many congreetulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's real, why is your head so big and your hand white?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no sir the people next to me in these picture are the chinese. me am nigerian. let me tell you about the chinese they have very small heads compared to nigerians so my head is very normal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck Ronson10 May 2011 at 12:49

    you sir are a liar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wagwan bredren! U no, it take skill reversifyin your display pic image and photoshoppin' on another picture found from google easily! Respect mon, doctor, dentist, nigga, you skankin da bumbaclot! But one problem breda, why u mad brah?

    ReplyDelete